We are currently looking for someone to fill the role of HR Manager on either a full time or a part time basis. This role will work directly with the Finance & HR Director and also assist the Board at Invotra with HR support and advice.
The responsibilities of the role will include, but are not restricted to:
- Recruitment (through specialised avenues, not just job boards), ensuring references and candidate verification are completed and work with line managers to ensure the subsequent successful on-boarding of new hires
- Organising and conducting interviews, tests and employment contract preparation
- Oversee the monitoring of employee performance and career development needs
- Management of holidays, statutory leave, sickness, disciplinary & grievance matters etc
- Organisation of staff training
- Recommending and updating HR guidelines, policies and procedures and give advice and guidance to staff in relation to these and any other such matters which arise
- Stay abreast of relevant legislation, consider it’s impact on the organisation’s HR strategy and recommend appropriate action
- Reviewing and updating health & safety policies and ensuring they are observed and and facilities comply with best practice and legislation
- Ensuring Company culture is maintained and allowed to scale with fast Company growth
- Work with Finance Manager to ensure all aspects of payroll, compensation and benefits are administered to a high standard
- Own ISO compliance for all HR matters and conduct all HR activities and maintenance of HR records, policies and systems to ISO standards
- Ensure focus is maintained on the promotion of apprenticeships, striving to be a centre of excellence for the development of apprentices within the industry
- Using a range of office software, including spreadsheets and databases and maintenance of HR related pages of the Company intranet
- CIPD qualified to L5 or above, or have an equivalent level of experience
- Previous experience in a similar level role, including interviewing, handling staff problems and keeping track of staff progress. Need to be skilled at recruiting, identifying and developing talent
- A passion to work in what is a mostly internal customer-facing position, and to exceed service expectations by being friendly, professional, responsive and somewhat savvy with technology ( IT & website functionality and HR systems) so that colleagues and clients can be as productive as possible
- Good organisational, time management skills as well as personal integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality is paramount
- A passion for developing new and streamlined systems and processes
- Strong at building relationships of trust and understanding
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- The ability to get stuff done! Skilled at converting project ideas into tangible outcomes
- A self-directed, proactive approach to making the most of one’s position. Someone who “creates” their own work rather than waiting to be handed assignments.
- Quality & accuracy of work, reliability, flexibility and dependability
- Adaptable working style. Prepared to ‘wear many hats’ in a small but rapidly growing fun organisation. Able to advise and work at a board level while also prepared to get stuck into administrative tasks
About our company:
We develop and provide an SaaS Enterprise Intranet and Portal Solutions to 48% of the UK Government, and other organisations worldwide. We have offices in Woking, Newcastle-upon-Tyne and Dublin and Denver Colorado although the role would be based in Woking with occasional travel to our other offices .
We encourage a culture of mutual support and self improvement, combined with a passion for technology, doing things right, and continuously improving our product.
If this is of interest to you please respond to us with your CV with a cover letter. Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you!
Strictly no Recruiters or Agencies