Web accessibility has never been more important, with 87% of the UK using online shopping and many UK Government services provided online. We are currently living in the midst of a digital era requiring accessible experiences for all.
The trouble is it’s easy to ignore something you don’t understand, and although web accessibility is often misconstrued as being complex or difficult to resolve. It’s not always clear what you need to do, why it’s important or how it can benefit you and your enterprise.
The webinar will be presented by Andrew Doyle, Product Manager for Accessible Experiences, Invotra. They power the intranets for 45% of UK Central Government end users.
Andrew will take us through:
- How screen readers read the contents on the page
- How users use these screen readers to navigate
- How the HTML and CSS will affect what users will perceive on the site, even if it looks fine to those without sight issues
- How to improve the user experience or design of your site
- How to maintain the accessibility of your site
The webinar will consist of a 30-minute presentation followed by a 30 minute interactive Q&A.
To register for this webinar please use this link to Eventbrite’s website.