ShareDigital brings together those involved in enabling digital public services to link-up with their peers, learn from one another’s experiences and discuss the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead.
We are very much looking forward to exhibiting at the event and welcome you all to come and see us at stand 1.
Our Key Accounts Manager, Jamie Garrett, alongside Adam Bevington, Digital and Website Manager at Reading Borough Council, are also hosting a round table session titled: The Genuine Challenges and Benefits of SaaS Integration for Local Authorities.
With over 30% of worldwide enterprise applications now being SaaS, Cloud integration is more important than ever in today’s modern technological landscape.
However, does this mean that Local Authorities are falling behind by being so reliant on in-house applications? Quite the opposite, in fact, this is where cloud integrations are highly beneficial to Local Authorities.
Cloud integrations allow you to break down siloed legacy applications to optimise business processes and productivity in your staff and customers. We will be discussing the challenges and benefits that Local Authorities can be faced with during this transition.
Like everything, when you try something new there will be initial challenges that you’ll need to overcome or simply familiarise yourself with. We’ll talk about some of the challenges that you’ll face when integrating cloud and how you can mitigate them.
* Data mappings: Creating a single source of truth
* Security: Making sure your applications remain completely secure with the cloud
* Skill sets: You need the right people to be able to achieve cloud integration
* Release management: With multiple suppliers, this can become a little tricky
* Integrations: Integrating with multiple applications at once
Once you’ve overcome the challenges, there are heaps of benefits that you will get from cloud integration. We’ll talk through some of the benefits such as the below.
* Improve efficiency: Help your staff serve themselves
* Enhance communications: Your internal communications will improve
* Customer service: Increase the quality and time taken to serve users/customers
* Reduce budget pressures: Reduce your operational costs
* Ease of management: It’s easier to manage your application after integrating
We look forward to seeing you there!
To see the full programme for the day, click here.
Date: Thursday 7th March
Time: 9:45am – 4:15pm
Venue: The National Conference Centre, Coventry Road, Bickenhill, Solihull, West Midlands, B92 0EJ