Last month, Invotra was thrilled to have been nominated by Jonathan Lord MP as Woking Constituency Responsible Business Champion 2019.
It is with great pleasure that we can now share it was announced on the 2nd July 2019 that Invotra has been officially shortlisted for the National Responsible Business 2019 award.
Each year MPs are invited by the APCRG to identify an outstanding local business which, because of its positive impact in their constituency, deserves to be nominated as their Constituency Responsible Business Champion. A parliamentary judging panel then considers the companies nominated by MPs against national criteria announced each year by the APCRG and selects one company as the winner of the APCRG National Responsible Business Champion award.
The APCRG Co-Chairs, Jonathan Djanogly MP and Baroness (Sally) Greengross, have announced the criteria which will be used by the Parliamentary judging panel to select the 2019 National Responsible Business Champion. They will be looking for a company which is:
– engaging with stakeholders to support the local community
– investing in healthy workplaces
– offering apprenticeships and training
– promoting diversity & inclusion in the workplace
– working to reduce their environmental impact
– working with suppliers & SMEs to support responsible business practice
The award will be presented by the Corporate Responsibility Minister, Kelly Tolhurst on 16th July in the Attlee Suite (House of Commons) between 12.30-2.30pm.