Drupal Show and Tell, 28th March, will be hosted by digital experience agency Catch at their amazing new studio on Great Pulteney Street, in the heart of Soho.
Catch focusses on combining storytelling with technology to create value. They constantly strive to push the boundaries of Drupal to help create this value for a wide range of brands.
Our Product Manager, Billy Clackers, and Technical Services Manager, Nqobile Dube are giving talks surrounding ‘how we leveraged Drupal to build a leading SaaS product’.
Billy will be covering:
- Invotra’s story and how we got to where we are today
- Statistics on how many people access/search/download on Invotra each month
- The future, including how Invotra are getting ready for Drupal 8
Nqobile will be covering:
- How Invotra currently support our large enterprise customers with our infrastructure
- What the challenges are with Drupal 7 when doing this at scale
- What Invotra’s new infrastructure is going to look like in Drupal 8 and the future
Tonight is sure to be a great evening!