This year, the APSE Annual Seminar 2019, and the APSE Service Awards, will take place in the historical and cultural city of Newcastle on Wednesday 11th September – Thursday 12th September. An exciting trade show will showcase the latest in local government developments.
Having attended and exhibited last year in 2018, Invotra is very much looking forward to seeing some old and new faces at this year’s seminar and we invite all attendees to come and meet our team at stand 21.
APSE will also host a vibrant night of excellent food, live music, and entertainment as they announce and celebrate the winners of the APSE Service Awards 2019. Invotra is sponsoring the Best Collaborative Working Initiative award and wishes the best of luck to all nominees.
Over the course of the two days, delegates will get the opportunity to network and also hear industry-leading speakers from across UK local government covering topics such as:
– Refuse, recycling, and street scene
– Highways, winter maintenance and street lighting
– Housing and Building Maintenance
– Leisure, health and wellbeing- Catering, cleaning and FM
– Income generation and commercialisation
– Assets for investment
– International perspectives on local government
– Green energy, flooding and climate change
– Digitisation and demand management
To learn more about what to expect, check out this video that summarises the 2018 seminar. The theme was ‘greener, cleaner and smarter’.
Fintan Galvin, CEO – Invotra, Councillor Archie Dryburgh, Ross Blythe, Accounts Manager – Invotra, Jake Galvin, Content Writer – Invotra and Councillor John Kerr-Brown at last year’s APSE seminar.