Release type: Product
Release Date: 23rd May 2018.
Official Invotra release documentation for Invotra 4.10, which is to be released on the 23rd May 2018.
No. of tasks: There are a total of 29 individual tasks in this release.
There are no projects in this release.
1. Enable Manuals and Blogs turned on client’s sandbox (reference: INVGOV-7873)
We have enabled Manuals and Blogs to be turned on for a client’s sandbox.
2. Support screen for count of widgets *Not client testable* (reference: INVGOV-7787)
We have added a support screen for the counting of widgets called ‘Widget counts’.
3. Remove breadcrumb from profile page (reference: INVGOV-7747)
We removed the breadcrumb from profile pages as it did not provide a useful navigation.
4. Remove advanced settings within edit profile (reference: INVGOV-7743)
We removed the advanced settings tab from the edit profile page to resolve inconsistency issues between roles and create a cleaner edit profile page.
5. Add attachment on manual content type (reference: INVGOV-7514)
We have added fields to allow attachments on manual & manual page content types and a widget to display these attachments.
6. Support screen for files data *Not client testable* (reference: INVGOV-7786)
We added a support screen under ‘invotra support’ for the viewing of file data.
7. Improve custom dimension for tracking Site Sections (reference: INVGOV-7748)
We made it possible for Site Section Managers to analyse the traffic across the site section hierarchies for both nodes and site sections.
8. Amend colour contrast for image field (reference: INVGOV-7742)
We have amended the colour contrast for the image field description.
There are currently no Help / Documentation tasks in this release.
*Bugs marked with an asterisk are relating to Live incidents
*9. Ideas title does not update (reference: INVGOV-7755)
We have fixed an issue with ideas which caused the old title to remain visible when a user had edited and changed the title of a published idea.
*10. Submission form is creating idea before user clicks submit (reference: INVGOV-7737)
We have fixed an issue with the ideas submission form which caused an idea to be created before a user has selected submit.
*11. Ideas App – dashboard errors (reference: INVGOV-7735)
We fixed issues with the ideas app dashboard which was displaying inaccurate data.
12. New idea is created after editing an existing idea (reference: INVGOV-7812)
We have fixed an issue which caused a new idea to be created when an existing idea was edited.
13. Read More Link not working as per configuration option (reference: INVGOV-7788)
We fixed an issue with the ‘Read more’ link which was not appearing or disappearing when the configuration option for general style 11 was used.
14. Internal Server Error is produced when submitting/editing an idea (reference: INVGOV-7892)
We fixed an issue with ideas which caused the Internal Server Error to be produced when a user submitted an idea, although the idea was successfully submitted.
*15. Update Piwik to track all actions (reference: INVGOV-7890)
We updated piwik to track all actions by removing admin and admin/* from the ‘Tracking scope’ for pages.
*16. INC0544146 Ideas home app view sorts by newest updated instead of newest created (reference: INVGOV-7736)
We fixed an issue with the widget on the ideas landing page, the Invotra Ideas Home App View, which was sorting by updated date rather than created date.
17. INC6047232 – Background colour not appearing on all pages. (reference: INVGOV-7679)
We fixed an issue with the background colour functionality not working on some pages.
18. Error message on Ideas (reference: INVGOV-7933)
We fixed an issue on the Ideas homepage which caused an error message to be displayed.
19. Can’t access IPE functionality on 4.10 preprod (reference: INVGOV-7903)
We fixed an issue with IPE functionality on newly added site sections which meant that widgets could not be added and the layout could not be changed.
There are currently no performance tasks in this release.
There are currently no logging tasks in this release.
There are currently no API/data import tasks in this release.
20. Fix incorrect missing test fails (reference: INVGOV-7888)
We fixed incorrect missing test fails occurring because the ideas PO was disabled.
21. Fix node access unit test fails and skips (reference: INVGOV-7887)
We fixed node access unit test fails and skips.
22. Use run groups in .xml builds *Not client testable* (reference: INVGOV-7880)
We created .xml build files to configure which run groups run for which client.
23. InvotraTaxonomyTest failing when error messages set to all *Not client testable* (reference: INVGOV-7878)
We fixed an issue with the InvotraTaxonomyTest which was failing when error messages were set to all.
24. Fix unit test around workflow transitions. *Not client testable* (reference: INVGOV-7806)
We fixed a unit test around workflow transitions, which was causing test failures.
25. Transitions Actions unit tests failing *Not client testable* (reference: INVGOV-7752)
We fixed an issue with Transitions Actions unit tests for manual content types which were failing.
26. Remove ability to mark tests as incomplete (reference: INVGOV-7905)
We removed the ability to mark a test as incomplete in order to have a complete overview of all failing tests.
27. Make badges searchable (reference: INVGOV-7739)
We have improved search by enabling users to find people by searching by badge.
28. XSS through group post category (reference: INVGOV-7904)
We fixed a security issue with an xss popup being displayed when visiting a group post node where an xss injection post category was used.
29. XSS on forums (reference: INVGOV-7931)
We fixed a cross-site scripting vulnerability on forums page and on forum topics.
Through our regular release cycle, Invotra’s intranet software is always evolving.
From accessibility to UI, security to enhanced social networking, our team are continually looking for ways to improve our intranet platform.
Built on Drupal, our open source intranet software enables evolution – get in touch today!