There are no projects in this release.
1. Moderators should be notified of reported content from My Workplace (reference: INVGOV-8293)
We have updated the reported content reports to allow moderators to be notified of the number of times content was reported as inappropriate.
2. Re-label “Full page override” to “Template” (reference: INVGOV-8291)
We have updated the label on the create content and site section pages from “Full page override” to “Template” and removed the ‘Panelizer defaults” heading on content creation.
3. Clicking link in latest comments feed/widget should take user to comment (reference: INVGOV-8288)
We have improved the latest comment widget so that selecting a comment displayed in the widget takes the user to view that comment.
4. Moderators should receive success message after reviewing a comment/content (reference: INVGOV-8285)
We have added a success message for moderators, which will be sent on the user approving or deleting a comment or content.
5. Include site section in my workplace result meta details (reference: INVGOV-8282)
We have included the site section content appears on within the meta details in the search results in My workplace.
6. Edit text settings for landing pages (reference: INVGOV-8281)
We have added an editing link to landing pages for webmasters, which will redirect to the text settings page.
7. Moderators should be able to review reported comments/content (reference: INVGOV-8252)
We have added a Review reports page which allows moderators to view any reported messages, who reported the message and why and the options to keep, cancel and delete reports.
8. Add bookmark functionality to additional areas (reference: INVGOV-8043)
We have added the favourite or bookmark functionality to additional areas, such as group posts, docs and polls and to messages and comments, to make the actions more consistent.
9. Update action buttons (reference: INVGOV-8042)
We have updated our action buttons to present them all as icons to improve consistency throughout the product.
10. Extending ‘Favourite’ functionality and updating the actions button set (reference: INVGOV-8031)
We have extended the ‘Favourite’ functionality, and updated the icon and the terminology to ‘Save’.
11. Update layout of Invotra admin (reference: INVGOV-8023)
We have updated the layout and structure of Invotra admin to make pages easier to find and navigate.
There are currently no Accessible Experience tasks in this release.
There are currently no Help / Documentation tasks in this release.
*Bugs marked with an asterisk are relating to Live incidents
12. Manual page with attachment is not displayed on Manual (reference: INVGOV-8325)
We fixed an issue with manual pages created with an attachment which were not automatically appearing in the manuals subpages widget of the manual they were added to.
*13. Cannot find draft content when creating a list (reference: INVGOV-8323)
We fixed an issue which caused unpublished content not to be displayed in the list content field within the create list screen, when preview mode was enabled.
*14. News widget style error causing duplicates (reference: INVGOV-8274)
We fixed an issue with the news widget which caused some items to be duplicated when general styles 12 and 18 were used.
*15. Display issues with fields on Conditionals tab of Webforms (reference: INVGOV-8247)
We have fixed display issues with conditionals tab of webforms which were not being displayed correctly as the buttons for adding and removing conditional fields were overlapping the input fields.
16. INVGOV-8187, ATC-92: JSON output isn’t correctly structured (reference: INVGOV-8213)
We fixed an issue with the JSON output which was structured incorrectly.
*17. INC6308912 – Superscript HTML tag not displaying correctly (reference: INVGOV-8241)
We fixed an issue with the superscript HTML tag which was not displaying correctly.
*18. New videos don’t play back after upload. (reference: INVGOV-8377)
We fixed an issue which caused newly uploaded videos not to play when the play button is selected after they have been added to multimedia content.
*19. Memcache Errors returned to some users in groups (reference: INVGOV-8392)
We fixed an issue which caused some users to receive memcache errors when using the groups functionality.
20. The notice is displayed on 4.18-integration (reference: INVGOV-8395)
We fixed an issue which caused a notice to be displayed on 4.18-integration sites.
21. Other content types displaying on customer’s preprod message wall (reference: INVGOV-8410)
We fixed an issue which caused content types other than messages to be displayed on a customer’s message wall.
22. Site section meta data causes duplicate delimiter bullet if there is a site section (reference: INVGOV-8439)
We fixed an issue where the delimiter displayed in My Workplace results would display twice before the site section.
23. Users are unable to create content when in preview mode (reference: INVGOV-8411)
We fixed an issue where users with preview mode active were unable to access the create content pages.
*24. Unable to update pages via the API by firing in JSON (reference: INVGOV-8442)
We fixed an issue which made it impossible to update pages via the API by firing in JSON.
25. Create mobile-auth-status callback to handle mobile app authentication (reference: INVGOV-8321)
We created a method of allowing the app to authenticate users via either username and password or SSO. and to notify the app when it has authenticated, or failed to authenticate, the user.
There are currently no logging tasks in this release.
There are currently no API/ Data Import tasks in this release.
26. Fix Invotra Panel Missing Access Settings Test tests (reference: INVGOV-8383)
We are no longer running InvotraPanelMissingAccessSettingsTest for dashboard pages as the test did not apply to them.
27. Unit Tests for Security fixes (reference: INVGOV-8382)
We have provided unit tests to cover 2 security bugs – details will be supplied once deployed to production.
28. Fix groupings on Invotra Services Mobile API Test (reference: INVGOV-8378)
We have fixed groupings for the required module check function of the Invotra Services Mobile API Test so that they are excluded when the rest of the test is excluded.
29. Fix groupings on InvotraFeedsLocationImport test (reference: INVGOV-8375)
We have fixed groupings on InvotraFeedsLocationImport test.
30. Workflow Permission Action Test cases failing (reference: INVGOV-8370)
We fixed an issue with the Workflow Permission Action Test which was skipping specific test cases because of an issue with provided data.
31. Fix testInvotraGroupNodeAccess tests (reference: INVGOV-8369)
We fixed an issue with the testInvotraGroupNodeAccess and InvotraCustomWorkflowTransitionsTest which were incorrectly skipping.
32. Invotra Ideas Export Test Failing (reference: INVGOV-8338)
We fixed an issue with the Invotra Ideas Export Test which was failing.
33. Fix permissions pages tests (reference: INVGOV-8329)
We fixed permissions pages tests which were failing.
34. 2 new tests failing on AWS integration build (reference: INVGOV-8334)
We have fixed two new tests which were failing on AWS integration build.
35. New failing unit tests on all clients on 11/09/2018 (reference: INVGOV-8386)
We have fixed new failing unit tests.
36. New unit test failing on 04/09/2018 – InvotraBrandingTest (reference: INVGOV-8399)
We fixed an new unit test, InvotraBrandingTest, which was failing.
37. Categorise searches (reference: INVGOV-8289)
We have started to use the search category function in Matomo so that analytics engines can track how people are using the search functionality.
38. Searching in the text field again should not reset filters (reference: INVGOV-8286)
We have improved our search by making it possible to search for a new term without having any selected search filters reset and we have ensured a new search does not collapse the more filter options extended display of search facets.
39. Reduce indexing time during deploys – use entity type in indexing (reference: INVGOV-8203)
We have reduced indexing time during deploys by using entity type in indexing.
There are currently no security tasks in this release.
Through our regular release cycle, Invotra’s intranet software is always evolving.
From accessibility to UI, security to enhanced social networking, our team are continually looking for ways to improve our intranet platform.
Built on Drupal, our open source intranet software enables evolution – get in touch today!