The files project intends to improve the management of files by assigning files to site sections to control who can edit those files. It also improves who can re-use files by only presenting files which are attached to content the end user has access to view. Other features include: it is now possible to attach files to site sections, reference files within related content and a new files widget to display files from a site section.
UX / UI
There are no UX/UI tasks in this release.
There are currently no Accessible Experience tasks in this release.
Help / Documentation
There are currently no Help / Documentation tasks in this release.
*Bugs marked with an asterisk are relating to Live incidents
1. Docs not appearing when feature image is added (reference: INVGOV-8357)
We have fixed an issue where docs were not appearing when a feature image was added
2. Code of attach multiple files to posts & polls causing UT failures (reference: INVGOV-8352)
We have fixed an issue where certain code was causing UT failures
3. Username colour is incorrect for an anonymised user on ‘My notification’ page (reference: INVGOV-8450)
We have fixed an issue where the username colour is incorrect for the anonymised user on the My Notifications page
4. Incorrectly able to @mention non-members of a private group when editing a post (reference: INVGOV-8365)
We have fixed an issue where you were able to @mention non-members of a private group when editing a post
5. AJAX error when deleting a group post (reference: INVGOV-8362)
We have fixed an issue where you were receiving an AJAX error when deleting a group post
6. Groups overall dashboard incorrectly counting pending members (reference: INVGOV-8355)
We have fixed an issue where Groups overall dashboard was counting pending members
7. Group author can edit their group without being a group admin (reference: INVGOV-8350)
We have fixed an issue where a group author could edit their group without being a group admin
8. Ability to reset hashtag on group filter missing (reference: INVGOV-8348)
We have fixed an issue where the reset hashtag filter was missing
9. Unable to schedule state change via the workflow tab (reference: INVGOV-8214)
We have fixed an issue where you were unable to schedule state change via the workflow tab
*10. Non-group members can interact with content in public groups (reference: INVGOV-8343)
We have fixed an issue where non-group members could interact with content in public groups
*11. Table with merged columns not displaying correctly (reference: INVGOV-8250)
We have fixed an issue where tables with merged columns were not displaying correctly
*12. Targeting in list content type and widget doesn’t work (reference: INVGOV-8446)
We have fixed an issue where targeting in the list content type and widget wouldn’t work
*13. Rendering issue on search results using Edge (reference: INVGOV-8280)
We have fixed an issue where search results were not rendering correctly when using Edge
*14. Save search results button not visible on landing pages (reference: INVGOV-8275)
We have fixed an issue where the save search results button was not visible on landing pages
*15. Voting on poll increases like count (reference: INVGOV-8385)
We have fixed an issue where voting on a poll increases the like count
*16. Notification button is not displayed correctly (reference: INVGOV-8231)
We have fixed an issue where the notification button was not displaying correctly
17. External user cannot bookmark comments (reference: INVGOV-8465)
We fixed an issue which prevented external users from being able to favourite comments.
*18. Update htaccess import process (reference: INVGOV-8466)
We fixed an issue with the import process site by updating the htaccess import process.
19. File upload modal ‘Library’ tab duplicated on preprod (reference: INVGOV-8470)
We fixed an issue which caused a duplicated ‘Library’ tab to display when a user opened a file upload modal.
*20. Redirects specified in INVGOV-8023 have not been implemented (reference: INVGOV-8471)
We have fixed an issue where redirects specified in INVGOV-8023 will be implemented.
21. Useless “Apply” button appearing on group docs homepage (reference: INVGOV-8507)
We have fixed an issue with the group docs landing page which caused an “Apply” button to appear.
22. Anonymous user cannot see content (reference: INVGOV-8520)
We fixed an issue where anonymous users did not have access to view any published unrestricted site sections and the content within them.
23. User snippet performance issue- Index data (reference: INVGOV-8371)
We have fixed a performance issue relating to the user snippet
24. Like button performance issue – Index data (reference: INVGOV-8333)
We have fixed a performance issue relating to the like button.
25. array error taking 99% of log file making it too large to email out (reference: INVGOV-8447)
We fixed an array error which was taking 99% of the log file.
26. Reduce indexing time during deploys – use entity type everywhere in indexing (reference: INVGOV-8509)
We have reduced indexing time during deploys by using entity type in indexing.
There are currently no logging tasks in this release.
API/ Data Import
There are currently no API/Data Import tasks in this release.
27. New test failing on 4.19 release branch on 28/09/2018 (reference: INVGOV-8469)
We fixed a failing automated test.
There are currently no search tasks in this release.
There are currently no security tasks in this release.