Job Roles Project
The Job Roles Project has allowed you to find job role terms that do not have any active users assigned to them, bulk delete taxonomy terms, merge terms together, export Job roles as a CSV and master your own data.
1. Files in related content should download when clicked (INVGOV-8587)
Selecting a file from the related content widget will now download the file instead of taking you to the file entity page.
There are currently no Accessible Experience tasks in this release.
There are currently no Help / Documentation tasks in this release.
*Bugs marked with an asterisk are relating to Live incidents
2. Notice appears when creating content (invotra_media_site_section.module) (INVGOV-8595)
We have fixed an issue where a notice for invalid argument was displayed after creating content.
3. ‘Files’ widget settings ‘File type’: ‘Select all’ checkbox disappears when validation error is triggered (INVGOV-8586)
We have fixed an issue where the “Select all” checkbox disappears when a validation error is triggered.
4. HTML code appearing in Group titles on the feed (INVGOV-8501)
We have fixed an issue where an ampersand in a content title would appear as “&” instead of “&”.
5. When webmaster approves a comment unexpected feed message is sent (INVGOV-8498)
We have fixed an issue where a broken feed message would be sent when a webmaster approves a comment when pre-moderation is enabled.
6. Able to move a group doc folder within itself (INVGOV-8497)
We have fixed an issue where it was possible to move a group folder into itself causing errors and making the docs for that group inaccessible.
7. Feed messages for unpublished blogs (INVGOV-8494)
We have fixed an issue where feed messages were sent when a user who you follow creates an unpublished blog.
8. Cannot report entity again after it is kept (INVGOV-8492)
We have fixed an issue where after you select a node or comment to keep from the review report page, any following reports are not presented within My Workplace to review.
9. Feed message about actions in a restricted site section (INVGOV-8473)
We have fixed an issue where non-members of a restricted site section would receive a feed message when a user they follow performs an action within that site section.
10. Saving user profile updates index (INVGOV-8626)
We reverted a change released as INVGOV-8368 as it caused performance issues upon saving user profiles.
11. Webform revision information showing a bottom of webform (INVGOV-8629)
We have fixed an issue where an extra webform component (webform revision information) which is not included within the components of the webform appeared to be displayed to users when submitting a form.
*12. Default system template is linked to a custom template (INVGOV-8621)
We have fixed an issue where the system default template “taxonomy_term:site_section:default” has become linked to a custom template.
*13. Root navigation widget theming (INVGOV-8491)
We have fixed the issue where the root navigation widget does not have an active state background colour.
*14. Styling of form components which are hidden (but then shown via a conditional) (INVGOV-8490)
We have fixed an issue where webform components which were hidden but displayed after a condition has been met appeared disabled.
*15. JSON displayed in edit view when images copied and pasted (INVGOV-8488)
We have fixed an issue where the JSON date of the image would appear instead of the image when copying and pasting an image within the WYSIWYG.
*16. Accordion component accessibility (INVGOV-8402)
We have fixed several issues for accordion menus including missing accessible name, missing role and pseudo classes exposed to assistive technologies.
*17. AJAX 504 – Externally broken lock error displayed upon saving IPE (INVGOV-8401)
We have fixed an issue where an AJAX error occurs after saving the IPE.
There are currently no performance tasks in this release.
There are currently no logging tasks in this release.
There are no API/data import tasks in this release.
18. InvotraMediaSiteSectionTest fails (INVGOV-8597)
We have fixed two failures for InvotraMediaSiteSectionTest.
19. Remove redundant data from Invotra Admin Page Tests (INVGOV-8579)
We have written a new test to check that the old pages are redirected to the new ones, and the old page URLs are removed from the current test’s data.
20. Investigate testAllNodeAccessInvotraGroupGrants unit test fails (INVGOV-8573)
We have fixed an issue where testAllNodeAccessInvotraGroupGrants unit tests were failing.
21. Skipped group doc tests are logged as failures (INVGOV-8583)
We have fixed an issue where purposefully skipped group doc tests in the case of the product option being disabled, where being logged as failures.
22. Invotra Feeds Locations Import Test failing fatally (INVGOV-8582)
We have fixed a fatal error for the Invotra Feeds Locations Import test.
There are currently no search tasks in this release.
23. Security fix (INVGOV-8464)
We have undertaken a security fix.
24. Drupal security updates SA-CORE-2018-006 for import-process site (INVGOV-8603)
We have added a Drupal security update.
Through our regular release cycle, Invotra’s intranet software is always evolving.
From accessibility to UI, security to enhanced social networking, our team are continually looking for ways to improve our intranet platform.
Built on Drupal, our open source intranet software enables evolution – get in touch today!