We released the queries project for users to be able to ask and respond to any queries within the organisation. This includes: query app landing pages, configurable query submission form, new query administrator role and more.
1. Show and hide filters for feed and notifications pages on mobile (reference: INVGOV-8553)
Filters on the feed and notifications page are now collapsed by default for mobile users to make it easier and quicker to get to the content without scrolling through filters first.
2. Add close button to profile menu on mobile (reference: INVGOV-8540)
We added a close button to the responsive mobile profile menu so there’s an alternative method of closing the menu instead of just scrolling with your finger.
3. Display “No results found” for no matching terms when @mentioning (reference: INVGOV-8550)
We added feedback to the user when they are trying to mention someone but there are no results, which could be caused by a spelling mistake.
4. Enlarge image posts on click (reference: INVGOV-8558)
We added the ability enlarge and browse attached images added to group posts.
5. Option to hide images on mobile (reference: INVGOV-8562)
We added the ability to hide images when the user is viewing the intranet on a mobile device so images which look great on desktop are not shrunk and look out of place for mobile.
6. Non-text contrast (reference: INVGOV-8522)
We increased the contrast of radio buttons and check boxes to make them clearer and to satisfy a new requirement from the WCAG 2.1 guidelines.
7. Tabbing on add new members modal window (reference: INVGOV-8561)
We updated the add member modal on groups so that selecting a suggestion from the autocomplete would return to the field again instead of returning focus to the top of the modal.
8. Default my notifications to forever (reference: INVGOV-8542)
We updated the default time range from today to forever on the notifications page for consistency and ease of use.
9.Remove organisational user role from external users. (reference INVGOV-8684)
We have removed org user role from external users
10. Option to hide image on mobile view (reference INVGOV-8562)
We have included the option to hide images on mobile view
There are currently no Accessible Experience tasks in this release.
There are currently no Help / Documentation tasks in this release.
*Bugs marked with an asterisk are relating to Live incidents
11. Idea email tests issues (reference: INVGOV-8608)
We fixed some spelling mistakes in the emails sent from the idea app.
12. Focus changed to end of create content page (reference: INVGOV-8653)
We fixed an issue where going to the create content page would force focus to the owner field.
13. Terms indexing error message (reference:-INVGOV-8565)
We fixed an issue you would receive an error message when indexing Terms
14. Group Statuses bleed through enlarged image (reference:INVGOV-8701)
We have fixed an issue where an enlarged image would fill the group screen and any hyperlinks on the page
15. *Access denied for org users replacing a file via edit on the file wrapper (reference INVGOV-8700)
We have fixed an issue where org users would not be able to access files which have no usage
16. *Intermittent 504’s (reference INVGOV-8692)
We have fixed an issue where users were getting 504 errors
17. *Engagement statistics heading misleading (reference: INVGOV-8531)
We updated a table heading on the engagement statistics page to make it clearer as to what the results represented.
18. * Active tabs have bottom borders (reference: INVGOV-8534)
We fixed a minor visual issue where the active tab on the file library had a bottom border when it should be transparent.
19. * Liking comments does not increase count (reference: INVGOV-8403)
We fixed an issue where users were unable to like comments.
20. * Saving manual produces error (reference: INVGOV-8483)
We fixed an issue where saving a manual with a large amount of pages would produce an error due to exceeding the limit of 1000 pages. We have now updated this limit to 4000.
21. * Action widgets not working for manuals and manual pages (reference: INVGOV-8533)
We fixed an issue where the add to list, follow and rating buttons were not being displayed on manuals or manual pages after the actions widget was added.
22. * Unable to upload replacement file (reference: INVGOV-8628)
We fixed an issue where it was not possible for users to replace some files with another.
There are currently no performance tasks in this release.
There are currently no logging tasks in this release.
There are no API/data import tasks in this release.
There are no automated tests in this release.
There are currently no search tasks in this release.
23.Upgrade Matomo to 3.7.0 (reference: INVGOV-8713)
We have upgraded Matomo to 3.7.0
Through our regular release cycle, Invotra’s intranet software is always evolving.
From accessibility to UI, security to enhanced social networking, our team are continually looking for ways to improve our intranet platform.
Built on Drupal, our open source intranet software enables evolution .