INVGOV-4.23 Release Notes
PHP 7.1 Upgrade
We upgraded our servers to be using PHP version 7.1 and updated our product so that the code is compatible with this version of PHP.
UX / UI
1. Add search_api_multi patch to .make file (reference: INVGOV-8710)
We have added search_api_multi patch to .make file
2. Upgrade Invotra to PHP 7.1 version (reference: INVGOV-8685)
We have upgraded Invotra to PHP 7.1
There are currently no Accessible Experience tasks in this release.
Help / Documentation
There are currently no Help / Documentation tasks in this release.
*Bugs marked with an asterisk are relating to Live incidents
3. Queries – ‘Open’ & ‘Closed’ status’ unavailable (reference: INVGOV-8786)
We have fixed an issue where Open and Closed status were unavailable on Queries app.
4. Query administrator can’t see submitted queries on Queries table (reference: INVGOV-8785)
We have fixed an issue where Queries administrators could not see submitted queries in the Queries table in the admin section of the app.
5. Notices and warnings within UT (reference: INVGOV-8727)
We have fixed issues where Unit Tests were receiving error messages and also fixed 28 UT failures.
6. Manual navigation widget displays active page incorrectly (reference: INVGOV-8712)
We have fixed an issue where the manual navigation widget would display a white box until hovered over, when it would show the current manual page
*7. When renaming nodes the URLs are no longer reserved and redirected correctly (reference: INVGOV-8749)
We have fixed an issue when after renaming nodes, the URLs are no longer reserved and are not redirect accordingly
*8. Enter key does not activate links (reference: INVGOV-8718)
We have fixed an issue where using enter Key when tabbing through the site did not activate the links
*9. DP section publishers are unable to schedule future publishing (reference: INVGOV-8681)
We have fixed an issue where section publishers were unable to schedule for future publishing.
*10. 503 / 504 errors when saving sections (INVGOV-8658)
We have fixed an issue where users were receiving 503/504 errors when saving site sections or edits from the IPE
11. Improve ‘solr_prototype_files’ index AND update drupal logic for create attachments (reference:INVGOV-8783)
We have added field field_file_image_alt_text to ‘solt_prototype_files’ indexing and updated the drupal /api/file/create_multiple.json API logic for add alt text to image
12. Index location address fields (reference: INVGOV-8781)
We have indexed the following fields in solr: Address Line 1, Address Line 2, Address Line 3, Country, Postcode, Region, Town so they are no longer stored as integers
13. Group post image – Add data to index (reference: INVGOV-8787)
We have added additional data to the index for group post image, so that we can use this data in the mobile app to improve the performance of the app
There are currently no logging tasks in this release.
API/ Data Import
14. Remove NFILES Drush commands from the deploy module (INVGOV-8674)
We have removed NFILES Drush commands from the deploy module
15. Clear the caches at the start of the deploy (INVGOV-8445)
We have added “drush cc all” to the start of a deploy module to remove remnants of obsolete functionality that may still be in script
16. No unit test results on Jenkins builds on 30/11/2018 (reference: INVGOV-8770)
We have fixed an issue where there were no unit test results on a Jenkings build on the 30th November 2018
17. Change how git is invoked when running automated tests (reference: INVGOV-8759)
We have updated how git is invoked when running automated tests
18. Automated test for becoming an external user (reference: INVGOV-8757)
We have added automated tests for when an internal user becomes an external user
19. Investigation on unit test failures in Jenkins (reference: INVGOV-8651)
We have fixed several unit test failures on integration and preprod Jenkins builds
20. Upgrade phpunit and all unit tests to v5.7 or higher (reference: INVGOV-8620)
We have upgraded phpunit and other unit tests to a higher stable version.
21. Unit test for private comments within latest comment widget (reference: INVGOV-8758)
We have created unit tests for private comments not appearing in the latest comment widget.
22. Invotra Suggestions test may not be running automatically (reference: INVGOV-8748)
We have fixed an issue where Invotra Suggestion tests were not running automatically
There are currently no search tasks in this release.
There are currently no security tasks in this release.