Release date: 16th January 2019
We have released a total of 46 tasks including: 1 improvement, 6 fixes, 19 incidents and 18 internal tasks.
New features & improvements
INVGOV-8777: We have removed the progress bar for content reassignment because it had the potential to timeout.
INVGOV-8818: Global Editor was able to publish a page in a site section when they should only be able to set the workflow to draft, needs to be reviewed or reviewed.
INVGOV-8780: Tagged content returned in widgets which were targeted to a specific term would be visible to users outside of the targeted term.
INVGOV-8742: When a group was made public from private, content in that group was inaccessible to non-members of the group.
INVGOV-8875: There was a 1px line between logo and home link.
INVGOV-8869: An incorrect popup was appearing when you tried to add a user category widget.
INVGOV-8438: The empty profile build couldn’t be completed due to a search-api error.
Incidents raised by customers
INVGOV-8864: Selecting a term from the hierarchical drop down using the keyboard wouldn’t cause the field containing the child terms to appear.
INVGOV-8648: Specific site section drop down was only clearly displaying two site sections within the files widget.
INVGOV-8590: File usage no longer includes a file after a line of text was added below it in the WYSIWYG.
INVGOV-8811: Users were receiving 504 errors when uploading documents to site sections, manuals or pages.
INVGOV-8794: Date formats in webforms weren’t Americanized when language was set to US English.
INVGOV-8736: Widget top and bottom borders were not being applied to widgets in the external homepage.
INVGOV-8733: Webform conditionals were appearing as read-only when met until the submit button was pressed.
INVGOV-8719: Users were appearing in search after being anonymised or deleted.
INVGOV-8647: Users experienced an error when viewing the file usage page if it contained entities the user did not have access to view.
INVGOV-8623: Section publishers were unable to edit manual page templates.
INVGOV-8535: An email was not sent to the author of a list notifying them of an upcoming review date.
INVGOV-8504: Users would receive a feed message when a ghostwriter they did not follow would update (without configuring the author field) the content authored by someone they would follow.
INVGOV-8738: Lists which were switched between unordered and ordered were causing incorrect styling.
INVGOV-8721: The homepage breadcrumb trail was displaying incorrectly on the iPhone SE.
INVGOV-8723: Users were being redirected to the login screen when clicking on an image in private or secret groups.
INVGOV-8735: Users were sometimes appearing twice when requesting to access a group.
INVGOV-8716: Users were getting display issues when changing zoom from 200% to 150%.
INVGOV-8715: Published nodes were appearing in unpublished content after content reassignment.
INVGOV-8799: When language settings are set to English (US), Anonymise is not changed to Anonymize.
INVGOV-8621: The system default template “taxonomy_term:site_section:default” became linked to a custom template.
INVGOV-8848: Unit tests were failing on AWS Integration.
INVGOV-8808: We have changed the Workflow Unit Tests to use the custom function to check permissions.
INVGOV-8801: We have fixed a failure in the InvotraGroupDashboardTest test.
INVGOV-8800: The testDisplayNameIndex has been removed.
INVGOV-8798: We have fixed the InvotraExtranetExternalRoleAccess test.
INVGOV-8797: We have reviewed permissions in invotra_group/test/data/og_permissions/og_group.csv.
INVGOV-8796: The InvotraPathUpdateUrlTest test was failing.
INVGOV-8792: We have revisited the permissions file and removed or relocated certain permissions.
INVGOV-8790: We have enabled –dont-report-useless-tests option for PHPUnit.
INVGOV-8784: The InvotraPanelMissingAccessSettingsTest test was failing.
INVGOV-8779: The InvotraPermissionsMatrixTest test was failing.
INVGOV-8728: Unit tests were failing on DfT integration.
INVGOV-8815: The InvotraCustomWorkflowTransitionsPermissionsTest was failing.
INVGOV-8871: We have disabled POs on Akagera that were not used anywhere else.
INVGOV-8849: Unit tests were failing on DWP integration build.
INVGOV-8819: Features were reverting some solr components causing the index to clear unnecessarily.
INVGOV-8816: We have added unit tests for the personalisation functionality.
INVGOV-8879: There were new failures on all integration site builds.