Release Date: 11th April 2018
Official Invotra release documentation for Invotra 4.7, which is to be released on the 11th April 2018.
No. of tasks: There are currently a total of 56 individual tasks in this release
There are no Projects in this release.
1. Displaying whole location on profile (reference: INVGOV-7506)
We have updated the location display on a user profile to include the details of up to 4 levels higher in the location hierachy.
2. Pin posts need to be more obvious to users (reference: INVGOV-7505)
We have relocated the pin indicator, for pinned posts, to the top of the post so that it is more obvious to users when they are reading the post.
3. Improve group poll UI when user does not have permission to vote (reference: INVGOV-7503)
We have improved the group poll UI to make it clearer that a user does not have permission to vote by disabling the radio buttons and vote button and adding title text “Please log in or join this group to vote”.
4. Ability to filter All Content in My Workplace by owner (reference: INVGOV-7501)
We have added the ability to filter content in “All Content” in My Workplace by the name of the content owner.
5. Location of search box on Group landing pages (reference: INVGOV-7471)
We moved the search box on group landing pages to above “About This Group” to prevent it getting lost when there is a lot of content within “About This Group”.
6. Autocomplete fields (content) should include site section (reference: INVGOV-7434)
We have added the site section hierarchy to the auto complete fields dropdown and input field for content to distinguish between content with the same title.
7. General style 23: icon grid (reference: INVGOV-7417)
We have created a new General Style 23 which is a widget which displays an icon grid of links.
There are currently no Accessible Experience tasks in this release.
There are currently no Help / Documentation tasks in this release.
*Bugs marked with an asterisk are relating to Live incidents
8. All widget options regardless of style are exposed (reference: INVGOV-7661)
We fixed an issue where widget style options were exposed, regardless of the style selected and all conditional fields were no longer working.
9. Fix api Tests *Not client testable* (reference: INVGOV-7659)
We fixed issues with errors around the user role tests via the api.
10. No longer able to configure comment count on general style 3 (reference: INVGOV-7657)
We fixed an issue which made it impossible to configure the comment count on general style 3.
11. Org users cannot create files via the api *Not client testable* (reference: INVGOV-7628)
We fixed an issue which prevented org users from accessing /api/file/create_multiple.json, which prevented them from making files.
12. Favorites widget links leading to page not found (reference: INVGOV-7592)
We fixed an issue with the favourites widgets, when using General Style 9, where clicking on a url was returning a page not found.
*13. Error is given when the user profile is saved with an incorrect taxonomy value in a taxonomy-driven autocomplete field (reference: INVGOV-7552)
We fixed an issue with the user profile which displayed a large, unhelpful full screen error message if it was saved with an incorrect taxonomy value in a taxonomy-driven autocomplete field.
14. Site section search results are not in a heading (reference: INVGOV-7470)
We fixed an issue with search results for site sections which were linked but the link was not contained within a heading tag, causing issues for branding and accessibility.
*15. Empty site section title heading tag (reference: INVGOV-7469)
We fixed an issue with site sections without a visible heading, as the
16. Post button not showing on mobile devices (reference: INVGOV-7467)
We fixed an issue, on mobile devices, with creating a post where the PX drop down covered or partially overlapped the post button when in portrait.
*17. Widgets appear differently when added from content templates vs IPE (reference: INVGOV-7441)
We fixed an issue with the label placement for widgets which differed depending on whether they were added via the IPE or from a template.
*18. Navigation style 4 style options (reference: INVGOV-7435)
We fixed an issue with navigation style 4 which did not have consistent options with other navigation styles.
*19. Bullets Points Not Wrapping around images (reference: INVGOV-7430)
We fixed an issue with bullets points not wrapping around images when content was created or edited.
*20. Profile picture disparity in group docs (reference: INVGOV-7398)
We fixed an issue with profile images displayed on group docs, which, when a user had cropped the image they uploaded, would use the uncropped version of the image.
*21. Using enter on autocomplete option causes error (reference: INVGOV-7388)
We fixed an issue with using the enter key on an autocomplete option which caused an error and did not add the selected item to the field.
*22. Anchors are not immediately visible after selecting link to anchor (reference: INVGOV-7376)
We fixed an issue with selecting a link to an anchor where the page scrolled to the anchor but the anchor was only visible after a short delay.
23. JPEG images not displaying after being attached to content via the WYSIWYG (reference: INVGOV-7340)
We fixed an issue where JPEG images were not rendering when being added via the WYSIWYG.
24. List widget padding not correct (reference: INVGOV-7721)
We fixed an issue with the list widget which was being displayed with incorrect padding.
*25. Can’t make all fields editable in profiles (reference: INVGOV-7714)
We fixed an issue with the first name and surname fields, which were not editable fields as expected.
26. JS error in IE browsers forces IPE panel to appear and breaks widget layouts. (reference: INVGOV-7713)
We fixed issues with the IPE panel appearing incorrectly for webmasters and broken widget layouts for general style 23.
27. @ Mentions are appearing as username rather than forname / surname (reference: INVGOV-7671)
We fixed an issue with @mentioning someone which rendered the @mention as as an email address and mail to link, rather than a forename and surname which links to the profile.
28. Adding image attachment on group post not correct (reference: INVGOV-7670)
We fixed an issue in groups where creating a post and attempting to add an attachment pushed the attachment to the right hand side.
29. Notices/warnings on 4.7 integration (reference: INVGOV-7667)
We fixed an issue which caused notices or warnings to appear on the 4.7 integration sites.
There are currently no Performance tasks in this release.
There are currently no Logging tasks in this release.
30. Add team, locations, group categories Edge Ngram fields to solr *Not client testable* (reference: INVGOV-7588)
We added autocomplete support for search filters in the app.
31. Store data in redis for notifications *Not client testable* (reference: INVGOV-7586)
We added support for filtering notifications in the API.
32. Add UUID to mention link HTML and index *Not client testable* (reference: INVGOV-7585)
We added UUID to mention link HTML and index.
33. Add a header to allow access to the drupal services API *Not client testable* (reference: INVGOV-7581)
We added a header, which we can use in Node JS, to allow access to the drupal services API.
34. Comment subject is not generated from comment body through API *Not client testable* (reference: INVGOV-7575)
We fixed an issue with creating a comment subject which was not being generated from the comment body through API .
35. Comments replies should map to parent by UUID in the API *Not client testable* (reference: INVGOV-7574)
We made comments replies map to the parent comment by UUID in the API.
36. Solr edge Ngram field for username for mentioning in the app *Not client testable* (reference: INVGOV-7571)
We created a new field which is a copy of username in solr_prototype_users which we can use as a backend for mentioning for apps.
37. Generate post title from body *Not client testable* (reference: INVGOV-7565)
We have updated to generate post titles using hook_entity_presave so that posts created via Services also get automatically generated titles.
38. Invotra services product options *Not client testable* (reference: INVGOV-7562)
We have created a services endpoint which returns the product options status for the site in the required format.
39. Drupal API branding support *Not client testable* (reference: INVGOV-7524)
We have added a services API resource at /api/webmaster/branding.json
40. Index the Note term name and colour for the mobile app *Not client testable* (reference: INVGOV-7511)
We have indexed the ‘Note’ term name and colour so they are available via solr use in the mobile app.
41. Add data to solr indexes *Not client testable* (reference: INVGOV-7504)
We have added data to solr indexes which is required for the API/mobile app projects.
42. Add users title label to solr index e.g. Mr,Mrs etc *Not client testable* (reference: INVGOV-7465)
We have added the title label to the solr index so we can use it in the App.
43. API OG support *Not client testable* (reference: INVGOV-7462)
We have added a resource to add/remove og membership via services, which is accessible via the access content permission.
44. API rate and plus1 support *Not client testable* (reference: INVGOV-7461)
We have added a resource to export / imports ratings (rate /voting_api / plus1 modules) via services.
45. API Flag support *Not client testable* (reference: INVGOV-7460)
We have added a resource to export / imports flags via Services.
46. Enable resources from token API *not client testable* (reference: INVGOV-7718)
We committed back a patch to enable resources in the token API.
47. UT updates for user profile being saved with an incorrect taxonomy *Not client testable* (reference: INVGOV-7658)
We updated/created unit tests to cover an error given when the user profile is saved with an incorrect taxonomy value in a taxonomy-driven autocomplete field.
48. UUT for ability to filter All Content in My Workplace by owner *Not client testable* (reference: INVGOV-7653)
We added unit tests to cover functionality which provided the ability to filter All Content in My Workplace by owner.
49. UT for services product options *Not client testable* (reference: INVGOV-7630)
We created a unit test for services product options.
50. UT: Add a header to allow access to the drupal services API *Not client testable* (reference: INVGOV-7626)
We added unit tests to cover functionality which added a header, to allow access to the drupal services API.
51. Automated test for Ngram mentioning search *Not client testable* (reference: INVGOV-7620)
We added an automated test to cover functionality added due to a new field, which is a copy of username in solr_prototype_users to be used as a backend for mentioning for apps.
52. UT: When an added media item is the first thing in a node, the JSON is outputted when the page is surfaced in a widget or my feed *Not client testable* (reference: INVGOV-7619)
We added unit tests to cover an issue with feed content teasers which had been fixed.
53. Check / Update phpunit test for: Org users see feed items from restricted site sections, or a new notification when a user they follow creates a node in a restricted site section *Not client testable* (reference: INVGOV-7611)
We updated unit tests to cover an issue with the “New” lozenge being incorrectly displayed which has been fixed.
54. Regression tests for API functions *Not client testable* (reference: INVGOV-7590)
We added regression test for existing API functionality.
55. Create shell script to initiate all services based APIs for use within the mobile app *Not client testable* (reference: INVGOV-7580)
We created a shell script to initiate all services based APIs for use within the mobile app.
*56. Restricted site section test *Not client testable* (reference: INVGOV-7539)
We created units tests to cover the permissions around restricting a site section.
There are currently no Search tasks in this release.
There are currently no Security tasks in this release.
Through our regular release cycle, Invotra’s intranet software is always evolving.
From accessibility to UI, security to enhanced social networking, our team are continually looking for ways to improve our intranet platform.
Built on Drupal, our open source intranet software enables evolution – get in touch today!